' my minds...my thoughts...my feeling: IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

19 February 2008

IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

If I were a millionaire, first of all, I would travel round the world. I would visit all the famous places and stay in each country to learn its customs and language. Guided tours would not be for me because they do not allow mo to get to know a places really well. I would tour the world on my own time and at my own pace. At the end of the tour I would have a rich knowledge of our planet.

Back home, I would like to build a mansion on a large piece of land. The mansion would be designed by me and it would have enough rooms to accommodate the large family. I would also contain a well-equipped gymnasium. On the grounds I would like to have a beautiful garden. In the middle of the garden would be a fish pond cum fountain. In the evening my family and I would stroll the green lawn and enjoy the beautiful garden. Furthermore I would have a swimming pool, a tennis court and a vegetable garden.

Of course I would not have to do all the work of looking after the mansion and its grounds. I would hire enough staff to keep the places in tip-top condition. Once in a while I would a gardener to help around in other thing of garden and that is only when I feel like it. I am the boss and I do as I want.

For society, I would try to do many things to improve it. I would to build a large community hall where people of all race come to use. It will contain sporting facilities for badminton .tennis and other equipment.

Last but not least, I will have to make sure I remain a millionaire. In other words I must make sure my source of money are not diminished. This will require that I keep a firm hold of the business I am involved in the future. Only then can I be sure that I remain a millionaire.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online